- Do you really need regular cleaning of your Laundry Duct?
- Why regular cleaning of kitchen duct is so important?
- Why do you need an Infrared Thermography Inspection?
- Check the air you are breathing inside with Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Regular cleaning of Air Conditioning Duct is extremely important!
Benefits of Air-Duct Cleaning
The air ducts in your home provide a very important function. In fact, all of the air in your home circulates through the ducts multiple times a day.Your air ducts are major collectors of dust, dander, dirt, and other harmful contaminants. These particles pollute the air and trigger allergies. The air cycling through your ducts is the same air that completely fills your living environment and it is the same air that you and your family breathe. As such, you want this air to be as clean as possible. Air conditioner duct cleaning provides you with cleaner air, free from dust, bacteria, fungi, and pollen or mold spores. This cleanliness will protect you from allergy, irritation and other health hazards commonly caused by polluted air.
There are many benefits to having your air ducts cleaned, which are listed below:
- Creates a Cleaner Living Environment – Health and wellness are influenced by the Healthy and safe environment. Air duct cleaning reduces the amount of interior cleaning and dusting necessary to maintain a hygienic environment.
- Reduces Allergens and Irritants – Allergens and irritants are tiny particles in the air that we breathe. Both of these can cause shortness of breath and difficulty breathing. A periodic air duct cleaning promotes healthier living.
- Helps Everyone Breathe Easier – The air you breathe in your home should be as clean as possible. Air duct cleaning creates a more comfortable environment and promotes well-being.
- Removes Unpleasant Smells and Odors – Pets, paint fumes, mold, and even food preparation all contribute to stale smells in the air ducts. Every time the air conditioner is running, these odors will repeatedly flow through the house. A professionally cleaning of the air ducts removes all odors trapping particles and resulting in a fresh smelling home.
- Improves Air-Flow Efficiency – Dirty air reduces air flow and the unit’s efficiency. Air duct cleaning helps to keep the air in your house clean, and cycles out dust, pollutants, and other impurities and improves air-flow efficiency.