- Do you really need regular cleaning of your Laundry Duct?
- Why regular cleaning of kitchen duct is so important?
- Why do you need an Infrared Thermography Inspection?
- Check the air you are breathing inside with Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Regular cleaning of Air Conditioning Duct is extremely important!
Adequate reasons to clean Laundry Ducts / Dryer Vents
The hygienically cleaned laundry has to be ideally managed in industrial and commercial work places. Laundry such as towels and bedding are washed and dried in dryer, large amounts of lint given off and aggregated lint in dryers contributes to fires. Hot air builds up in the vent when lint blocks airflow, and in some cases the air is hot enough to inflame the lint. Lint compiled in a dryer duct can create harmful conditions. Regular cleaning can reduce the threat of these hazards, make your dryer more efficient and augment the life of the dryer.
We suggest that cleaning be undertaken every 6 to 12 months (depending on usage) to avoid extravagant lint build up.
Here are some key indicators that you may be due for cleaning:
- Dryer automatically turning off as heat is not exhausting.
- Clothes taking too long to dry.
- Rusting of the ducts from wet lint.
- Higher concentrations of lint in the indoor air.
- Fire dampers in the ducts may malfunction.
Benefits you can gain by steadily cleaning your dryer vent:
- Reduced risk of a house fire
- Lowered energy costs
- Increased life of your clothes
- Extended dryer life
Dryer vent cleaning is “Simple & Quick” with Clean Air Services! Not only our team removes all of the lint buildup, but we take the mess with us!